SpongeBob si Sposa?, Che cosa ne pensate?

« Older   Newer »
StePanda
view post Posted on 13/10/2009, 02:39 by: StePanda

The Blu Lion

Group:
Administrator

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! Guardate che carini!!!! Guardate questo video!---->>SpongeBob Wedding! è la parte del matrimonio!!!
ADORABILI!!!!! *__* Amorevole Spongy che si rinfresca lalito <333 e che occhioni!!! <333333
Ma avete notato che questa è la primissima scena di un bacio nella serie "SpongeBob"? secondo me è un dettaglio importante *.*

Qualcuno sa dirmi che c'è scritto in questo testo del link?
Eccolo:
EW Exclusive: A first look at the SpongeBob SquarePants wedding!
by Michael Slezak
Categories: Animation, Celebrity Weddings, EW Exclusive Video, Strange Bedfellows

Admittedly, I don’t keep up with SpongeBob SquarePants the way I do with, say, Lost or Medium or Melrose Place. But this exclusive clip from Truth or Square, a one-hour special airing Nov. 6, 8:00 p.m. EDT, on Nickelodeon, has me wondering if maybe I should. I mean, seriously, SpongeBob getting married to Sandy? A primitive multicellular beastie betrothed to a squirrel? I can’t say I saw these nuptials coming!

Fortunately, a Nickelodeon publicist sent me a release putting the ceremony in context. Truth or Square — narrated by Ricky Gervais and featuring Rosario Dawson, Craig Ferguson, Will Ferrell, Tina Fey, LeBron James, Pink, Triumph the Insult Comic Dog and Robin Williams — will piece together never-before-seen flashbacks of SpongeBob and his pals after they get trapped inside Krusty Krab’s freezer during the restaurant’s “eleventy seventh” birthday. And apparently, the SpongeBob-Sandy ceremony is one of the Very Special Moments being revisited for the first time. Press play below for a glimpse of a moony-eyed SpongeBob in love. You may never look at Bikini Bottom the same way again.

Web  Top
65 replies since 17/5/2009, 20:17   3253 views