Season 4° "Karate Island", Nuovi episodi & parodie? Kill Bill?

« Older   Newer »
TOPIC_ICON2  view post Posted on 8/6/2006, 11:16

The Blu Lion

Group:
Administrator

Karate Island DVD

Ragazzi... questa copertina non vi ricorda il film "Kill Bill"?

WOW speriamo di si! Io adoro Kill Bill.

Release Date: July 18, 2006

Episodes Included (4)

• SquidBob TentaclePants
• Krusty Towers
• Mrs. Puff, You're Fired
• Ghost Host
• Wishing You Well
• Karate Island
• New Leaf

Bonus Features

• SpongeBob's Karate Chops Game
Season Four (22)

• Fear of a Krabby Patty / Shell of a Man
• The Lost Mattress / Krabs vs Plankton
• Skill Crane / Good Neighbors
• Selling Out / Funny Pants
• Mermaidman and Barnacleboy VI / Enemy-In-Law
• Patrick Smartpants / SquidBob TentaclePants
• Have You Seen This Snail?
• Dunces and Dragons
• Krusty Towers / Mrs. Puff, You're Fired
• Chimps Ahoy / Ghost Host
• Whale of a Birthday / Karate Island
• All That Glitters / Wishing You Well

:Gary: I Nuovi episodi :SpongeBob:

Information
Title: Chimps Ahoy
Original Airdate: May 5, 2006
Writers: Luke Brookshier, Tom King and Steven Banks

Summary
Sandy is in need of a great invention that impress her professors so she can stay in Bikini Bottom. Although, she doesn't think she has a great invention so she just gives up and packs up to leave Bikini Bottom. But Spongebob and Patrick come up with ideas and help create her an invention that the professors will love. When the chimps arrive, they show the new invention that they put together, which oddly enough, impresses them. Then something goes wrong and the invention blows up. Sandy hears the screams and runs back to the treedome. Seeing that there no great inventions, the chimps get out a banana and are about to leave. This triggers a robot that Sandy made that can peel bananas for people. The professors are impressed and have Sandy stay in Bikini Bottom.

Quotes
Patrick: That's Mr Dr Professor Patrick.

Patrick: The Horrible screaming means it's working!

Information
Title: Ghost Host
Original Airdate: May 5, 2006
Writers: Erik Wiese, Zeus Cervas and Tim Hill

Summary
The Flying Dutchman is in need of a ship repair and also needs a place to stay. He ses Spongebob and decides to invade his home as well as scaring him. But the scaring gets old and Spongebob is no longer afraid of Flying Dutchman. This has the Dutchman wonder if he's even scary anymore. So, he tries his scaring tactics on the other people in Bikini Bottom but nothing seems to be working. Spongebob sees him let down and tells him he still has it. They try to scare Squidward and it works. The Flying Dutchman tells Spongebob that his ship has been ready for quite some time and gives him a gift for all the trouble. Spongebob opens the gift and Flying Dutchman scares him one more time.

Quotes
Patrick: That's Mr Dr Professor Patrick.

Patrick: The Horrible screaming means it's working!

Information
Title: Whale of a Birthday
Original Airdate: May 12, 2006
Writers: Tom King, Luke Brookshier and Paul Tibbitt

Summary
It's Pearl's birthday and Mr Krabs wants to get the best present ever for her. So, he sends Spongebob on a mission to follow her around and see what she likes. He gets everything that she wants by using Mr Krabs credit card. When Mr Krabs sees all the stuff that he bought, he goes insane. But when 'Boys Who Cry' show up for the birthday party, Pearl is ecstatic and love sher birthday present.

Quotes
Squidward: When my tear ducts give issue
I can't use just any tissue
I need four-ply, four-ply, four-ply
When I cry.

Information
Title: Karate Island
Writers: Casey Alexander. Chris Mitchell and Steven Banks

Summary
Spongebob is invited to a competition on karate island to be crowned 'King of Karate'. After completing each level of karate masters, Spongebob enters the final boss. After Spongebob finishes him off, it turns out the competition is all about an attempt for Spongebob to buy real estate. As they are leaving Karate Island, Squidward comes in a boat thinking that the island is for his great clarinet accomplishments.

Information
Title: All That Glitters
Original Airdate: June 2, 2006
Writers: Zeus Cervas, Erik Wiese and Steven Banks
Song: Down the Well &

Summary
After trying to flip a monster krabby patty, Spongebob's spatula breaks. Trying to remember all the good times they had together, Spongebob has been suggested to get a replacement spatula. He's not too keen on the idea but he notices "Le Spatula" in a store window. Eager to try it out, he goes inside but he's not allowed to touch it unless he buys it. So, he sells everything he owns, including his clothing. Back at work, Spongebob tries to flip an ordinary krabby patty, but his spatula won't dare to touch the disgusting filth. So, after Le Spatula runs off, Spongebob gets news that his old spatula is in the infirmary, resting. But when he tries to get his spatula back, the spatula does not want to go back. After being let down, Spongebob cries into the ktichen of the Krusty Krab then notices the spatula is flipping the krabby patties and they are then reunited.

Reviews
s21sponge - Lol, that was a pretty funny episode. I thought it was funny when Spongebob's spatula, "Spat" broke and when he went to the hospital the doctor actually turned out to be an actor! I thought it was also funny that later on in the episode he said that he didn't get the part. The crying part got sorta annoying after a while though... 8/10

Quotes
Doctor: Spongebob, I hate to tell you this...
Spongebob: I know, he's moved on to the big kitchen drawer in the sky. He's gone!
Doctor: Actually, it's not that. I didn't get the acting part.
Spongebob: Oh, I'm so sorry.

Information
Title: Wishing You Well
Original Airdate: June 2, 2006
Writers: Luke Brookshier, Tom King and Steven Banks
Song: Down the Well & Magic Is Missing

Summary
As Mr Krabs is on his way to work, he notices a wishing well where a mother & her son are throwing money into it. Mr Krabs attempts to get all the quarters out of the well but he's too big. Back at the Krusty Krab, Mr Krabs brews up the idea of making a wishing well himself but using Squidward & Spongebob to digging it. After finding out that he only made a few coins, Mr Krabs tells Spongebob he must stay in the well to collect the money. Sandy, Plankton, and Mrs Puff make their wishes. Patrick, thinking the well is a trash-can, throws his drink down the well. After Spongebob tells him its a wishing well, he jumps down with his coin and got his wish to come true. They dig to find the magic that everyone has lost, and when they find it, Squidward does not believe them. The next morning, Mr Krabs finds out that Squidward & Patrick are down in the well and questions them about it. Even though Mr Krabs doesn't beileve in magic, he can't help but notice that everyone gets what they wanted. So to prove to Spongebob that there is no magic, he wishes to be steamed and served with a side of melted butter. His wish comes true and believes in magic.

Reviews
s21sponge - I thought this episode was really original. It got a little repetitive but it had songs in it which made it good. There was also some funny parts in it like the part were Squidward admitted that he was clasterphobic so Patrick thought he was afraid of Santa Claus. Lmao on that one. 9/10

Quotes
Spongebob: Well, Squidward, what do you think?
Squidward: That was the worst song I've ever heard.

Mrs Puff: I wish I had a snazzy new boat. I wanna be a hot roddin' mama.

Patrick: What does claustrophobic mean?
Spongebob: It means he's afraid of Santa Clause.
Squidward: No, it doesn't.
Patrick: Ho, ho, ho! Hehehehe.

Web  Top
view post Posted on 10/6/2006, 17:33

Grande Cacciatore di Meduse

Group:

WOW!!!Si ricorda molto Kill Bill!!!!
Sandy e' anche vestita allo stesso modo!!!
WOW!!!!!

Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 11/6/2006, 11:27

The Blu Lion

Group:
Administrator

Si infatti. E poi il luogo è lo stesso quando Beatrix va nel tempio del saggio samurai per avere un'addestramento speciale.
Ne voglio sapere di più.
Lo Voglio Vedere!
Facciomo una ricerca?

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/6/2006, 13:11

The Blu Lion

Group:
Administrator

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/6/2006, 17:32

Grande Cacciatore di Meduse

Group:

Ecco un altro sito dove avere altre informazioni riguardo Karate Island:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karate_Island

Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 12/6/2006, 21:27

The Blu Lion

Group:
Administrator

After receiving an invitation for Karate Island, SpongeBob arrives on Karate Island, along with Sandy. There he meets the Master Oudon, who uses three fake Karate masters who fake getting beaten up by Spongebob. Sandy starts to believe something fishy is going on, as SpongeBob is dubbed King of Karate and given the throne. After a small conversation with SpongeBob, Sandy leaves in anger. Seconds later, SpongeBob's throne traps him where he's sitting, and Oudon brings out...a pen.

Hearing SpongeBob's cries, Sandy shrugs and decides that Spongebob should get himself out of his own mess; but then when SpongeBob cries again, calling for her, Sandy comes to his aid.

Now, SpongeBob is in Karate Tower, and Sandy runs inside (dressed like Beatrix Kiddo from Kill Bill). She faces the three perils of the tower: one that tickles (his weakness is jelly-filled doughnuts), one that has huge lips, and one that unleashes odor (he falls due to his own odor; Sandy is not affected due to her air helmet). After that, Sandy finds SpongeBob and Oudon. He traps Sandy in a cage, and reveals he is a real estate agent, selling timeshares. Sandy performs a meditation ritual, and breaks free of the cage.

She rips off her catsuit, revealing her bikini underneath; Sandy and Oudon suddenly turn extremely buff (then are back to normal again, immediately) and fight. Sandy wins after much fighting, and knocks Oudon out of the tower, he falls off the island. Sandy frees SpongeBob, and they go to the boat. Spongebob is disappointed that he is not the King, but Sandy consoles him by saying that he'll always be the King of Karate to her.

Squidward appears in his own boat. Apparently, he got a similar invitation, except it says King of Clarinets, not King of Karate. The episode ends showing a close-up of the apparently still-alive King of Karate standing on one of the poles shown when SpongeBob arrived at Karate Island. The episode ends in a dedication to Noriyuki "Pat" Morita (1932-2005), also known as Mr. Miyagi from The Karate Kid series, who died on November 24, 2005.

Dopo la ricezione dell'invito per l'isola di karate, SpongeBob arriva sull'isola di karate, con Sandy. Là viene a contatto del Oudon matrice, che usa tre padroni falsi di karate che simulano ottenere battuti in su da Spongebob. Gli inizio sabbiosi per credere qualche cosa di di pesce sta accendendo, poichè SpongeBob è re dubbed di karate e dato il throne. Dopo una piccola conversazione con SpongeBob, Sandy lascia nella rabbia. I secondi dopo, throne dello SpongeBob lo intrappola dove sta sedendosi ed Oudon mette in evidenza... una penna. L'udienza SpongeBob grida, Sandy scrolla le spalle e decide che Spongebob dovrebbe ottenersi dal suo proprio mess; ma allora quando SpongeBob grida ancora, richiedere lei, Sandy viene al suo sussidio. Ora, SpongeBob è nella torretta di karate e Sandy funziona all'interno (vestito come Beatrix Kiddo dalla fattura di uccisione). Affronta i tre pericoli della torretta: uno che solletica (la sua debolezza è ciambelle gelatina-riempite), uno che ha labbri enormi ed uno che libera l'odore (lui cadono dovuto il suo proprio odore; Sandy non è influenzato dovuto il suo casco dell'aria). Dopo quello, Sandy trova SpongeBob ed Oudon. Intrappola Sandy in una gabbia e lo rivela è un agente di bene immobile, vendente impiega. Sandy effettua esente un rituale di meditazione e le rotture dalla gabbia. Strappa fuori del suo catsuit, rivelante il suo bikini sotto; Sandy ed Oudon girano improvvisamente estremamente il buff (allora sia ancora, immediatamente di nuovo al normale) e la lotta. Sandy vince dopo molto combattimento e batte Oudon dalla torretta, lui cade da dall'isola. Sandy libera SpongeBob e vanno alla barca. Spongebob è deluso che non è il re, ma sezioni comandi sabbiose lui dicendo che sarà sempre il re di karate a lei. Squidward compare in sua propria barca. Apparentemente, ha ottenuto un invito simile, a meno che dicesse il re di Clarinets, non re di karate. L'episodio conclude mostrare un primo piano del re apparentemente ancora-vivo di karate che si leva in piedi su uno dei pali indicati quando SpongeBob è arrivato all'isola di karate. L'episodio si conclude in una dedica a Noriyuki "il picchiettio" Morita (1932-2005), anche conosciuto come il sig. Miyagi dalla serie del capretto di karate, che è morto il 24 novembre 2005.

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/7/2006, 16:00

The Blu Lion

Group:
Administrator

KARATE ISLAND

Episode Title: "Karate Island"

Episode Airing Number: 71

Episode Production Number: 71 (?)

Season: 4

On DVD: "Karate Island"

On VHS: "Karate Island"

Aired With Episode: "Whale of a Birthday"

Running Time: 10:57

Storyboard Directors: Casey Alexander and Chris Mitchell

Writers: Casey Alexander, Chris Mitchell and Steven Banks

Special Guest Voice: Pat Morita

Technical Director: Vincent Waller

Animation Director: Tom Yasumi

Supervising Producer: Paul Tibbitt

In Brief: SpongeBob and Sandy go to Karate Island, where SpongeBob believes he's been crowned King of Karate.

Story: SpongeBob gives Gary his yearly shell waxing and then is checking out the 'snail sty' inside it when the mailman shows up. He has a package for SpongeBob, which turns out to be a videotape that says "You're a winner!" on it. SpongeBob puts it in, and it says he's won an all expenses paid trip to Karate Island, where he'll be crowned King of Karate. He is very excited and tells Sandy the news when she shows up. She is suspicious because she's never heard of the island and her karate is way better than SpongeBob's, yet she wasn't invited. She tags along with SpongeBob on his trip there.

The two arrive at Karate Island, a place with a Japanese martial arts feel, by boat. Master Udon greets SpongeBob and wants to see his moves, so he brings on his best fighters and they get knocked out in seconds without being touched. SpongeBob takes his place in his throne and acts highly about himself. Sandy tells him he's acting all different and gets mad and leaves. SpongeBob thinks he's going to get coronated, but he gets clamped to the chair and Master Udon pulls out a pen.

Sandy is leaving the island when she hears SpongeBob screaming. She runs in to the building to save him, but he's clamped to the chair in the top floor and she has to get through four floors of fighters. The first fighter has iron finger files used for tickling, but she beats him by forcing him to eat jelly-filled doughnuts. The next fighter is Lipp, who uses her lips instead of arms and legs to fight. Sandy chaps them up with a hair dryer, defeating her. The next fighter, Filthy Phil, ends up defeating himself by smelling his fatal body odor.

Now on the top floor, Sandy demands Udon to release SpongeBob, but he traps her in a cage. He won't let SpongeBob leave until he signs a real estate contact. It turns out this whole Karate Island thing was a real estate scam and Udon is forcing them into buying a timeshare. Sandy won't give in and they fight. She defeats Udon and she and SpongeBob leave Condo Island. Squidward then shows up by boat, expecting to be crowned King of Clarinets.

Song: (none)

Quotes:

SpongeBob: Geez, Gary, this place is a real snail sty.

Gary: Meow.

SpongeBob: Still? From New Year's Eve? *Gary appears with a party hat and blows into a horn*

Mailman: Special delivery for SpongeBob SquarePants.

SpongeBob: *touched* Special delivery? Just for me? *sniffs, eyes water* You think I'm...special? *hugs mailman and sobs*

Mailman: Alright, do we have to go through this every time I give you your mail, sheesh!

SpongeBob: *reading videotape* "You're a winner, SpongeBob SquarePants." *realizes* I'M SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

SpongeBob: Are we there yet?

Sandy: Yup. That's it over there.

SpongeBob: What makes you think that's Karate Island? *cuts to island with huge flashing sign saying "Welcome to Karate Island"*

Sandy: I don't know. Lucky guess?

Sandy: That dang SpongeBob. Who's he think he is? I taught that yellow ego-maniac everything he knows about fighting, and that ain't much.

Fighter: Prepare for the tickling of your life.

Sandy: Taste these! *pulls out tray of pastries*

Fighter: Oh, no! Jelly-filled doughnuts? How did you know they were my weakness?

SpongeBob: You mean I'm not King of Karate?

Master Udon: No, but you could be King of Condos.

Observations:

Sound/Motion Title Card Like "SB-129", this episode's title card features motions and sound effects. For this one, karate chops are heard when "Karate Island" zooms onscreen. Also, the same "Karate Island" title card for this episode is used in the informational video when the announcer says the name of the island.

Inside Gary's Messy Shell:

-A sailboat painting

-Spider webs

-Slime

-Piles of muck

-A clothes hanger

-A sock

-Party hat and horn from New Year's Eve

-SpongeBob's favorite novelty t-shirt: "I (Heart) (Krabby Patty)"

Breaking In The mailman rings the doorbell and then comes into the living room without SpongeBob answering the door.

Clouds In the Karate Island informational video, there are actual white clouds seen on the island along with the normal floral clouds.

Finally Appears This is the first season four appearance of Realistic Fish Head.

Familiar Face Faraway The fish on Karate Island in a gown and sandals that beats the gong is Fred, a Bikini Bottom regular.

Relocated SpongeBob's throne is located on the bottom floor when he first sits in it, but then it's on the top floor when Sandy has to rescue him.

Movie Reference Sandy's jumpsuit she fights everyone in is one worn in "Kill Bill: Volume 1" (2003).

Forgotten Helmet Sandy leaves Karate Island without her wetsuit.

Dedication to Guest Star This episode is dedicated to Pat Morita (1932-2005), an Asian-American actor who was well known for playing Mr. Miyagi in the "Karate Kid" movies.

http://mermalair.sbmania.net/karateisland.htm

In Italiano:

ISOLA DI KARATE

Titolo Di Episodio: "Isola Di Karate"

Numero Di Ventilazione Di Episodio: 71

Numero Di Produzione Di Episodio: 71 (?)

Airdate Originale: Maggio 12, 2006

Stagione: 4

Su DVD: "Isola Di Karate"

Su VHS: "Isola Di Karate"

Ventilato Con L'Episodio: "balena di un compleanno"

Tempo Di Esercizio: 10:57

Direttori Di Storyboard: Casey Alexander e Chris Mitchell

Produttori: Casey Alexander, Chris Mitchell e Banca di Steven

Voce Speciale Dell'Ospite: Picchiettio Morita

Direttore Tecnico: Vincent Waller

Direttore Di Animazione: Tom Yasumi

Produttore Di Sorveglianza: Paul Tibbitt

Nel Riassunto: SpongeBob e Sandy vanno all'isola di karate, in cui SpongeBob crede che sia stato re crowned di karate.

Storia: SpongeBob dà a Gary le sue coperture annuali che incerano ed allora sta verificandole 'il porcile della lumaca 'all'interno quando il mailman rivela. Ha un pacchetto per SpongeBob, che risulta essere una videotape che dice che "siete un vincitore!" su esso. SpongeBob la mette dentro e dice che è vinto tutte le spese pagate scatta all'isola di karate, in cui sarà re crowned di karate. Molto è eccitato e dice a Sandy alle notizie quando rivela. È sospettosa perché mai non è sentita parlare l'isola ed il suo karate è senso più meglio di SpongeBob, tuttavia non è stata invitata. Etichetta con SpongeBob sul suo viaggio là.

I due arrivano all'isola di karate, un posto con le arti martial giapponesi ritengono, in barca. Udon matrice greets SpongeBob e desidera vedere i suoi movimenti, in modo da porta sui suoi combattenti migliori ed ottengono battuti fuori nei secondi senza essere toccato. SpongeBob prende il suo posto in suo throne e si comporta altamente circa sè. Sandy gli dice che stia comportandosi tutto il differente ed ottenga pazzo e vada. SpongeBob pensa che stia andando ottenere coronated, ma ottiene premuto alla sedia ed Udon matrice estrae una penna.

Sandy sta lasciando l'isola quando sente SpongeBob che grida. Funziona dentro alla costruzione per conservarla, ma è premuto alla sedia nel pavimento superiore e deve ottenere attraverso quattro pavimenti dei combattenti. Il primo combattente ha lime della barretta del ferro usate per solleticare, ma lo batte forzandolo mangiare le ciambelle gelatina-riempite. Il combattente seguente è Lipp, che utilizza i suoi labbri anziché l'armi ed i piedini per combattere. Sandy li screpola in su con un fon, sconfiggente la. Il combattente seguente, Phil ripugnante, estremità in su che si sconfiggono sentendo l'odore del suo odore di corpo mortale.

Ora sul pavimento superiore, Sandy richiede Udon per liberare SpongeBob, ma la intrappola in una gabbia. Non lascerà il permesso di SpongeBob fino a che non firmi un contatto del bene immobile. Risulta questa cosa intera dell'isola di karate era uno scam del bene immobile ed Udon sta forzandoli nell'acquisto della divisione di tempo. Sandy non darà dentro e combattono. Sconfigge Udon e lei ed isola del condo di permesso di SpongeBob. Squidward allora rivela in barca, pensante essere re crowned di Clarinets.

Canzone: (nessun)

Citazioni:

SpongeBob: Geez, Gary, questo posto è un porcile reale della lumaca.

Gary: Meow.

SpongeBob: Ancora? Dalla Vigilia Del Nuovo Anno? * Gary compare con un cappello del partito e salta in un corno *

Mailman: Consegna speciale per SpongeBob SquarePants.

SpongeBob: * toccato * consegna speciale? Appena per me? * annusate, acqua degli occhi * pensate che sia... speciale? * mailman e sobs dei hugs *

Mailman: Alright, dobbiamo passare con questo ogni volta che vi dò la vostra posta, sheesh!

SpongeBob: * videotape della lettura * "siete un vincitore, SpongeBob SquarePants." * realizza * sono SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

SpongeBob: Siamo là ancora?

Sandy: Yup. Quello è esso là.

SpongeBob: Che cosa li incita a pensare quello è isola di karate? * tagli all'isola con il segno di lampeggio enorme che dice "benvenuto all'isola di karate" *

Sandy: Non so. Congettura fortunata?

Sandy: Quel dang SpongeBob. Chi lo ha pensa che sia? Ho insegnato a quel ego-ego-maniac giallo tutto che sapesse circa combattimento e quello non è molto.

Combattente: Preparisi per solleticare della vostra vita.

Sandy: Assagi questi! * estrae il vassoio delle pasticcerie *

Combattente: L'OH, no! ciambelle Gelatina-riempite? Come le avete conosciute eravate la mia debolezza?

SpongeBob: Significate che non sono re di karate?

Udon Matrice: No, ma voi ha potuto essere re dei condos.

Osservazioni:

La scheda di titolo di Sound/Motion gradisce "SB-129", i movimenti delle caratteristiche della scheda di titolo di questo episodio e gli effetti sani. Per questo, i tagli di karate sono sentiti quando "l'isola di karate" zuma onscreen. Inoltre, la stessa "scheda di titolo dell'isola di karate" per questo episodio è usata nel video informativo quando il presentatore dice il nome dell'isola.

All'interno Delle Coperture Sudicie De Gary:

- una pittura della barca a vela

- fotoricettori di ragno

- melma

- mucchi di letame

- un gancio dei vestiti

- un calzino

- cappello e corno del partito dalla vigilia del nuovo anno

- t-shirt favorito della novità dello SpongeBob: "I (Cuore) (Tortino Di Krabby)"

Rompendosi nel mailman squilla il campanello ed allora entra nella stanza vivente senza SpongeBob che risponde al portello.

Le nubi nel video informativo dell'isola di karate, là sono nubi bianche reali viste sull'isola con le nubi floreali normali.

Infine compare questo è la prima apparenza di stagione quattro della testa realistica dei pesci.

La faccia esperta faraway i pesci sull'isola di karate in un abito ed in sandals che batte il gong è Fred, una parte inferiore del bikini normale.

Il throne dello SpongeBob riassegnato è situato sul pavimento inferiore quando in primo luogo si siede in esso, ma allora è sul pavimento superiore quando Sandy deve salvarlo.

Il jumpsuit che del Sandy di riferimento di film combatte tutto dentro è uno consumato "nella fattura di uccisione: Volume 1"(2003).

Il casco dimenticato Sandy lascia l'isola di karate senza suo wetsuit.

La dedica alla stella di ospite questo episodio è dedicata al picchiettio Morita (1932-2005), un attore Asiatico-Americano che era ben noto per il gioco del sig. Miyagi "nei film del capretto di karate".

Web  Top
view post Posted on 28/7/2006, 12:59

The Blu Lion

Group:
Administrator

Voglio vederlo!!!!!!!

Web  Top
Momò89
view post Posted on 25/8/2006, 12:07

A me piacerebbe un sacco vedere le nuove puntate! non vedo l'ora che le trasmettano!

sbaiano
view post Posted on 25/8/2006, 12:09

anch' io, le aspetto cn ansia

view post Posted on 26/8/2006, 20:57

The Blu Lion

Group:
Administrator

Questa immagine è della puntata "Dunces and Dragons".

Web  Top
TOPIC_ICON2  view post Posted on 31/8/2006, 23:31

The Blu Lion

Group:
Administrator

Karate Site

http://www.freewebs.com/tehidiotbox/home.htm

Kill Bill

Edited by Squiddi (Panda) - 15/9/2006, 13:53

Attached Image: ca5.JPG

ca5.JPG

Web  Top
ludo 18
view post Posted on 27/11/2008, 22:33

non ho visto questa puntata

filibob casapants
view post Posted on 20/12/2008, 22:01

Io ho visto la puntata! L'isola del karate era stato tutto un inganno!!! Però poi Sandy ha salvato Spongebob! :D

Ael<3
view post Posted on 14/7/2012, 15:54

che bella che era vestita cosi ^^

14 replies since 8/6/2006, 11:16   1841 views